Guest Safety, always our top priority
The safety and well- being of our guests have always been the number one objective and part of our ongoing mission at Christines Unlimited.
As events and gatherings begin to take place post COVID we are taking extra precautions as recommended by State Health Departments and the Center for Disease Control.
All Staff Members are required to have a ServSafe Food Handlers Certificate.
All Managers will be required to have ServSafe Managers Certificate.
All Staff will be required to answer the following questions:
· Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 21 days: sore throat, cough, chills, body aches for unknown reasons, shortness of breath for unknown reasons, loss of smell, loss of taste, fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit?
· Have you or anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19?
· Have you or anyone in your household visited or received treatment in a hospital, nursing home, long-term care, or other health care facility in the past 30 days?
· Have you or anyone in your household traveled in the U.S., outside of Alabama, in the past 21 days?
· Have you or anyone in your household traveled on a cruise ship in the last 21 days?
· Are you or anyone in your household a health care provider or emergency responder?
· Have you or anyone in your household cared for an individual who is in quarantine or is a presumptive positive or has tested positive for COVID-19?
· Do you have any reason to believe you or anyone in your household has been exposed to or acquired COVID-19?
· To the best of your knowledge have you been in close proximity to any individual who tested positive for COVID-19?
All staff will be temperature checked before they are permitted to work and asked the following:
· Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
· Sore throat, cough or body chills?
PPE Safety: Personal Protective Equipment
As per Health Code gloves have been used in both food preparation and the food service area. We have added the use of masks for all staff members handling food, set-up, and service of food and beverage to our guests.
All Masks are given out at the beginning of the shift and returned at the end of each shift for proper cleaning and sanitation.
· For all plated dinners servers are required to wear masks and gloves during service.
· All silverware, china and glassware must be placed on the tables by someone wearing gloves and a mask.
· All buffets will not be self-service; they will be served by a staff member wearing gloves and a mask until further notice.
· All plates and utensils will be given to the guest, not laid out on the table.
· Clean cups/glasses will be used for each new beverage and supplied by service staff.
Sanitization has always been a regulated and important portion of the food and beverage industry and always of utmost importance to Christines.
Prep and service areas will be sanitized at least once every hour or as needed.
Staff will change gloves more frequently to facilitate change of job duties and/or food preparation.
Hand sanitizer will be available at all service stations.
How You Can Help
We all have a responsibility to follow public health guidelines to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We ask that you help us to help you protect you and your fellow guests by following the Alabama Health Department, the CDC and our new guidelines at Christines.
These are difficult times, but that does not mean that life’s milestones and occasions should not be celebrated. With the right approach to food safety and sanitation for the benefit of all, we can work together to achieve an event with minimal disruption. Thank you, enjoy your event and stay safe.